Re: [Harp-L] Harp model opinions

Yes, I have a 270 Chromatic harmonica in every major key, plus a tenor  "C"
in my "working kit" of harmonicas.
I "think" my harp playing mostly in "positions"...
But most of all, having so many key options with chromatic harmonicas,
gives me a whole pallet of chords not otherwise available.
It's also very useful, when playing complex music with a Gospel choir (for
example) and the singer suddenly decides to alter the key of a song, I just
 grab a different harmonica, and play the same pattern, but in a different
key.

John Walden

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:31 AM, <_MundHarp@xxxxxxxx