[Harp-L] Tacks for Hohner 270

For what it is worth Sam, my advice would be to forget about tacks and
"screwify" your Chromonica so that you can easilly do maintenance in the
future.
Harponline.de the German website supplies a complete kit for doing the job
as well as an online step by step illustrated description of the process
involved.
I have to admit that I haven't got around to doing it myself yet and I am
thinking of taking the easy way out of letting Harponline do it for me
(again at what I consider a very reasonable price) This probably may not be
a realistic option from the States what with postage, packing, customs and
the rest. However the DIY kits would  be very feasible.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana