[Harp-L] lee oskar reed plates

 Rainbow Jimmy wrote: I took one of my jewelery screwdrivers, but found the screws were frozen andif force was used, the heads would strip. What do others do in this case?

 One other thing u could try, if u have the proper tiny hacksaw, is to re-cut the slot across the top of the screw to accept a bigger straight edge screwdriver.  Then, after the penetrating oil has worked on it overnight, give it a turn with the bigger straight edged driver.
ron