Re: [Harp-L] Tongue blocking

It is certainly possible to do any and all techniques tongue blocked.
It seems many people use it for some of their playing and puckering
and/or U blocking for other elements.  I suggest learning how to
tongue block bend at least on holes 1 thru 6.  Close your jaw and push
your tongue harder against the harp.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com