Re: [Harp-L] SPAH moniker

 I'm neither too lazy nor confused...Mr. Holier-Than-Thou (who is obviously neither lazy nor confused.) I note that you called SPAH by it's acronym (SPAH) Lazy? Confused?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philharpn@xxxxxxx
To: mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Sep 6, 2010 8:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH moniker

I think this is a nonissue looking for a problem. SPAH is SPAH. People who
are too lazy or confused to spell it out as The Society for the Preservation
and the Advancement of the Harmonica can continue to call it SPAH.

I think it is unlikely that SPAH will become like AARP or KFC -- known by
its initials only.