Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH convention and Jon Gindick's Jamp Camp

On Sep 8, 2010, at 2:38 AM, Tony Eyers wrote:

Conclusion. Lots of young players in Asia. Not many young players in the west, at least not at SPAH. My observation is that in western countries the harmonica is an instrument more popular with older people, like me. Perhaps it's because we focus so much on blues. We love it, the younger folk don't so much.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays

As I told Richard off list, someone? has to be coming up with the money to send these youngstars. Maybe sponsors?
smo-joe