Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention vs. Jon Gindick jam camp

On Sep 6, 2010, at 1:12 PM, Bob Cohen wrote:
Everyone is there to pack as much harmonica and harmonica people into the week as possible. Yeah there's a certain amount of showing off,

Bob

I call it 'Harp Torettes'. I don't have it. I can play as much as I want here and with no intimidation factor. I don't HAVE to play. As to the showing off. There will always be alpha types around. I'm a beta, so I avoid them. As to the mixing & meeting people..yes, yes, and yes.

smo-joe ( the 'they' that say)