[Harp-L] Driving for Mark Hummel Blowout.

Ladies & Gents

Realizing that it's a lot cheaper to hire a fool like me to drive them
around in my van rather than renting, Mark has hired me to drive his crew in
my van for the upcoming Blowout in Reading, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Buffalo &
Toronto.   It starts Thursday in Reading.  See:
http://www.markhummel.com/calendar.html

It features James Harman and Billy Branch in PA and Magic Dick is added for
Buffalo & Toronto.

If you see me, say hi.  I'll be helping with the merch.  Also the Cruncher
they'll be using is mine and is for sale - $1300, one year old and
completely mint.

See ya out there!

Bernie Clarke

  _____