Re: [Harp-L] Re: Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny -12th on diatonic

captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
<Ok, I've tried every harp in my bag to find out what harp  Charlie
<Musslewhite used in his version of Sleepwalk, which he did in the key  of D on his
<1998 CD entitled "Rough News".  Several positions can play  this song if you
<can OB.  But I have yet to be able to to figure out what  Charlie is using.
<I only own richter tuned and country tuned harps and  this ain't that!  Can
<someone please tell us what kind of harp Charlie is  using?

He's using an extended-range harp created for him by Brendan Power. Brendan can offer an exact description of the layout if he chooses.

I believe he's playing it in first position.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick