[Harp-L] B radical

When I first posted my question, I expected a fair sized response. So far one person referred  me to a Harponline  review of a new one and one person who has one in 'A' and only said that it was 'great'.

It sounds like the B Radical is being damned with faint - or in this case an absence - of praise. Please, prove me wrong! How have these things held up under a few months of heavy use?

In case you're wondering, I've been waiting for over a year for one in 'G'. It'll probably be several more months before I get it. Fortunately, I'm patient.

Regards
PaulN