[Harp-L] Membership

Richard, I will look into your membership issue also.  By the way, I never
heard anymore regarding SPAH Videos.  Drop me an email update when you get
the chance

Stryker.

<Chris Michalek wrote (in response to Mark, who hasn't heard a thing from
SPAH in 34 days):

<Hey Bud, chill out, the convention of the year just happened two weeks ago,
<and weeks before that they were getting ready and it's not like they ar
<some huge corporation with Customer Service reps in Pakistan.  Besides
that, <it's not like they are going to send you a medallion or anything.
What are <you expecting?

That what you tell your customers, Chris?  "Hey Bud, chill out"?  "What are
you expecting"?  Where I come from, paying customers with a legitimate
question or complaint get service (and an apology when appropriate), not
lip.  And this question is legitimate.

Mark, so far as I know, Chris doesn't speak for SPAH, so don't hold the
response above against SPAH. I suggest that someone who represents SPAH
should get back to you right away.

And by the way, I don't think I've gotten anything from SPAH to verify the
membership I signed up for when I paid for SPAH 2010.  So maybe the problem
is bigger than Mark's case.

Regards, Richard Hunter>