[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 85, Issue 21

Mark,

Here is the reply from the SPAH Membership Director.  Please check with your
post office and if you still do not have an answer, contact Roger Bale @
rgbale@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Stryker

Tom, I didn't receive this guy's membership application until after I
returned from SPAH on Aug. 29.
His membership packet was in the mail a couple of days later.  I answered
his complaint by email.

Roger

<Mark, this should not be.  My apology as SPAH has nothing if it does not
have members.  Be assured I am following up on this.

Stryker

<Is this standard for SPAH?
attached below is a copy of an email I just sent
Mark

I'm still waiting patiently some 33 days.
On August 2nd I sent in  membership and still
have not heard a thing on membership, I did get a  message a couple weeks
ago stating sometime after the spah convention they will  get to it, it is
now 14 days after the convention and have yet heard a thing.  approaching
day
34 and getting  very  discouraged.
Regards
Mark>