[Harp-L] Santo and Johnny´s "Sleepwalk"

This is a tune I play quite a lot on the diatonic. Normally a friend of 12th pos, I´d say that this one is actually easier in 2nd: the necessary hole 4 OB is normally more stable than the deep bends required on 2 and 3.
  1st pos can also be considered: one OB there as well, if you´re in the middle octave, but no toughie.

It can be found on Myspace with Spanish (Catalan! if he´s a nationalist) Juan Pau Cumelles ... or Cumellas, or Comellus or Com ... -- shite, I can´t ever recall his name. Anyway, great player on the short harp.

Cheers,
Martin