Re: [Harp-L] Missle/grain silos

Joey LeOne and Only wrote:
...I have always felt that a bank vault/missle silo voice printer would be the definitive analyzer...

I don't now about the analyzer part, but the silo part makes sense big time. I have a recording by an old teacher who used an empty grain silo for his recording studio on one side. You know the cool echo effect from playing in a stairwell or the like. You can imagine the echo effect inside that silo. He definitely didn't need a reverb pedal. Very, very cool harpsounds in that chamber!

Michelle