To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 12:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] still need to decide on a mic

Thanks to Richard Hunter and many others on this great list, I have decided to go with the Vox DA5 as my first amp. However, I'm still in a quandary over the mic to go with it. I'd like to keep the cost under $100 if possible. There are a lot of choices out there, and, due to my inexperience, I'm having a hard time making a decision. I realize that as my abilities improve (I hope), my needs may change, but I'd like to get a versatile mic that will serve me for some time to come. I am looking for a Chicago blues sound primarily, but I am practicing playing melodies of familiar songs.

Again, I would like to thank all that responded to my first request, and I ask your indulgence to help me with the mic question.

Warm regards,

John
Sacramento