[Harp-L] Gear List with acknowledgement to Dennis Oellig, Mr. Microphone- a big help

Subject to change without notice:

Full band-

Microphone, bullet (Greg Heumann wood shell with Shure CRT cartridge boosted by Chuck Gurney). Oh,  yes.
Lone Wolf Harp Tone pedal
into
Summers hybrid head (Ampeg Gemini G-12 Reverb and true pitch shifting Magnatone vibrato from 213 Troubadour)
into
BBE Sonic Maximizer
into
Sonny Jr. Cruncher.

For quieter rooms, substitute a Valco/ Oahu Supreme (boosted by Terry Dobbs/ Mr. Valco) and
Lone Wolf Delay if I am to lazy to haul the hybrid head.

For stand-ins into the PA, I have used and like the Harp Commander III and lately have been using the Harp Attack.

Both work well and provide some tone changing along with the PA controls.

A bullet mic works or-

Straight into the PA-

The Shure 545 that Greg Heumann chopped and created as the Ulitmate with the Bulletizer add-on.

Very nice and minimal.

Of course, Joe Mancuso can produce excellent tone through every PA vocal mic I have heard him play through.

Regards,

Brian