RE: [Harp-L] Thiago Cerveira video playing Tenor Madness

At SPAH 2010 Thiago even tackled Trane's Giant Steps! Truly Amazing.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of captron100@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:54 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Thiago Cerveira video playing Tenor Madness

   I have a Facebook page altho i don't use it often and don't really know
how to work it very well.  Somehow i am friends with our harmonica brother,
Kitt Gamble, who posts great videos and pictures on his FB page.  On his
site he posted a video that i thought I'd share with y'all.  It's a duet of
the Sonny Rollins song, "Tenor Madness", sax and gtr, with the harp being
played in a neck rack.  Amazing playing.  The guitarist is playing both
guitar & diatonic harp extremely well - simultaneously.  His name is Thiago
Cerveira.  Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC5ZnNbF9w .
There are quite a few videos of him on YouTube and i intend to watch more.
He's great.  I see he is a Bends Harp Co. endorsee.
  Sometimes, especially when i post to another list, my server corrupts the
link by adding "3D" into the link.  If the link doesn't work you can simply
go to YouTube and type in "Thiago Cerveira tenor madness".
ron - FL