[Harp-L] Similar CDs / Harmonica Music

One year old harper, addicted. I take a harp everywhere!
Tried out a bunch of harmonica music / styles (mainly based on suggestions
in Harmonica For Dummies) and then searched Amazon, etc.
With the range of specifically harmonica related CDs (blues,bluegrass,
others) I have spent time listening to, I seem to go back to the following
the most:

Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee (Several of them) - CDs and You Tube video.
Mark Graham - Southern Old-Time Harmonica - CD
Great Harp Players (1927-1936) - CD
Harmonica Masters - CD

What I enjoy is the older style recordings of most of them, the chugging /
rhythms, the historical aspect of some of the songs, harmonica is dominant
and not drownd out by vocals (most of the time) or other instruments, etc.

What would you call this taste of music? "Old Time Harmonica"?

Here is my issue... I want more! Any suggestions for good CDs / artists with
similar style?

I figure all you experts out there would have some good suggestions!