[Harp-L] SPAH 2010 Comb Test: Retraction & Apology

Rob, i suggest they add you to the group of test players when they do the next comb test!   I hope to be there next year at Spah Virginia.
  Also, I think Elizabeth's suggestion that the players first have their hearing tested, is a very good idea.
Your friend,
ron

rob paparozzi said:

I can hear a distinct 'warmth and richer depth' on a wood comb be it chromatic
or diatonic. I have played on MANY non wood combs over the past 40 yrs and I can
hear the difference