Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2010 Comb Test: Retraction & Apology

I agree.  One factor that does make a subjective difference is the comb
weight.  Maybe not in sound, but in feel.  Suzuki Promaster, for example, is
quite heavy and feels like it allows a physically smoother run across the
harp than either wood or plastic.  I haven't decided if I like it more or
not.  Takes getting used to.

.....Pete in Alaska