Re: [Harp-L] Re: still need to decide on a mic

Spend some more money and get an SM57. You can use it for harp, vocals, and
mic'ing stuff. Best microphone investment I have ever made.

   Sincerely,
   Zack.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.