[Harp-L] Excited to announce I will be one of the leaders at the Houston Astros Guinness Records Attempt

Todd Slobin, Marc Lempert and the Pocket Full of Soul team have asked
me, Ronnie Shellist, Gary Allegretto and Sonny Boy Terry to lead
10,000 Astros fans in Mannish Boy in an attempt to beat Hong Kong's
Guinness Record of most harp players at one time.  Come join us!

I want to thank them for asking me, it is an honor.

Anyway, I am crazy excited.  When I was a kid, getting my name in the
Guinness Book of Records seemed very important.  It kind of subsided
in importance as I got older, but I really hope we break the record.
It would be so cool!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com