Re: [Harp-L] Who are the top Blues Harp Pros?

I'm so glad that someone mentions Fingers Taylor...
Haven't  heard of him?
That is exactly the point...(see entire Jimmy Buffett Catalog)

Guys like him and Micky Raphael (willie Nelson)  just play tasty licks all day and make their superstar bands sound great...Real Pros...you bet...

But I love what all the guys on this list do...don't get me wrong.