[Harp-L] New online magazine: Blues Asia Blog

I am preparing to launch the brand-new Blues Asia Blog online magazine.
It's basically ready to go.  It will become the centerpiece of our Blues
Asia Network project.  Over the past few months, I've discovered that there
is absolutely nothing like this on the internet -- and I've discovered that
there is so much going on with blues and blues harp in Asia that goes
completely unnoticed.

I hope you all will take a look.  And, even better, I hope you will click
for an email subscription, which will notify you of updates.

We are already preparing a series of major posts of interest to harmonica
players, blues and otherwise.  Also, we are actively searching for potential
contributors to the magazine who can share information about blues in Asia.

TAKE A LOOK:   http://blog.bluesasianetwork.com

THANKS!

Thomas "Tomcat" Colvin