Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Manji Reedplate Availability

This was on of the strong selling points for the Manji - replaceable reedplates.

I appreciate the response from one poster saying he does warranty work.

But that's not the point. I bought the Manji with the understanding that I could replace the reedplates myself, and that they would be readily available.

Was I sold a bill of goods? Or did I misunderstand?

Ray.

-- My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music My YouTube – www.youtube.com/raybee127 MySpace – www.myspace.com/bluemax503