[Harp-L] Slot shortening

Hi Doug,
I reckon your proposal to use epoxy resin as a filler should work.
Years ago I remember that there was an American product called Devcon
(Plastic Steel and Plastic Aluminium) It looked like epoxy resin with
powdered metal filler.
I worked with a railway company once that actually used this product for
rebuilding the worn gudgeon pin bores in diesel locomotive pistons!
As far as I remember they got away with it. In comparison to massive diesel
engine pistons and the forces involved, a reedplate slot should be small
beer.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana