[Harp-L] New Comb!

I just got my new  flamed maple Lee Oskar comb from the Chris over at Blow Your Brass Off, and I have to say this is the best exotic wood wood I have ever bought! His attention to detail is amazing. Now I know this is a touchy subject but to me the wood comb has really warmed up my Oskar. I plain on buying tons more custom combs from Chris!! Check out his work at.  http://www.builderofstuff.com/harpsforsale.html

~Joseph