[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 86, Issue 73

Martin wrote:

Kim Wilson is currently touring Scandinavia. Here´s a clip -- and if you´re interested, this guy ("Mrbluesman" something ot the other) says he´s going to put up the entire concert from this venue on Youtube (w/ K W´s approval). This according to the comments section in a local paper that reviewed the gig.
Sound half decent (a bit low on the harp ...) but gives you a notion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFC-olobeA
cheers,
Martin

I am going to see them on Tuesday in Helsinki. But was surprised that I din't recognize the keyboard player. I expected him to be Barrelhouse Chuck. Nevertheless, great music.

Harri