Re: [Harp-L] Another Harmonetta Performance Georgia on My Mind

It has more to do with the song.  The chords change every two beats,
sometimes every beat, but always on the down beats.  The tricky part
of the song is often the melody notes change on upbeats.  And
sometimes a melody note has to be carried between two chords when it
is not in both chord.  Yes you can play basic harmony.  It it
basically a keyboard you blow into.
Thanks for all the kind words!
Michael Rubin
MIchaelrubinharmonica.com