[Harp-L] FS/FT: Shure 440SL Bullet Mic and Kay 703 Amp

Kay 703 (just like Adam Gussow's)
Shure 440SL

I literally picked these up today in a Craigslist trade. Both need a little
work - the Kay needs a cap job and the mic is off the stand, but needs to
have a connector added to use a cable.

Neither are things I have to have or hold onto, so before investing any
money into them, I thought I'd offer them for sale/trade as is...

The 440SL needs the brass screw removed and a switchcraft connector (or
something similar). The element is the awesome 99B86 and it is from the
early 1960's. If you can do the work, it is yours for $100. If not, I am
willing to send it off and have it shipped to you for $125.

The Kay as is is yours for $100 shipped. It is super clean and has all the
original parts. It powers up, but isn't making noise. Otherwise...

I am looking for:
Pedaltrain Jr w/ softcase
Zoom H2 or Hn4
BBE Opto Stomp
A/B/Y Amp Switcher (Radial?)
Loop Pedal (Boss LS-2?)
Boss PS-3

I probably won't part with both pieces unless I have to, but I have other
gear needs that make more sense to invest in.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>