[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Four Ten - Specs?

I bought a used Sonny Jr. last night forÂ$500, Itâs in perfect condition. Played
it at practice and wow what a difference from the Fender Blues Jr. Iâve been
using. Iâm trying to find out more about this amp and canât seem to find the
exact one anywhere on the web. This one has a brass plate on the front and is
written in cursive âSonny Jr. Four Tenâ I didnât think to look for a model
number or other info inside but I did notice that itâs signed. Did they come
with spec sheets or does any one here know the technical stuff on this amp.

Todd