[Harp-L] Kay 703?

To piggy-back my Shure 440SL thread, I was offered the mic and a Kay 703 in
trade for some PA speakers.  The Kay is the not-so-safe version like Adam
Gussow has and used on his latest album.  It powers up, but it doesn't make
noise currently.

My only concerns are the amount of $ it is going to take to get the mic
stand off the mic and the Kay back to working order.

I don't really *need* either piece of gear.  Both seem like fantastic
pick-ups, but they require me to invest money into making them up to snuff,
albeit probably very very little.  Is there a market with harp players for
the Kay?  I am not looking to make a steal, but don't plan on keeping it
long.  I guess I am just uncertain if I'll make a profit off of it after
rescuing it.

I was originally hoping to get $225-250 for the speakers.  The mic seems to
be worth $100-150ish, but I have no clue about the Kay.  Thoughts?

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>