[Harp-L] Help me find this player

Hello harp-l'ers,

I came across a YouTube video of someone doing an awesome Sonny Terry-style groove.  I can't post the link because I'm on a Blackberry and I don't know how.

The video clip is called "Callin' My Mama (Sonny Terry style)" and it was posted by "spamSO36".  It's amazing.

I'd like to listen to it every day, because it's that good, but my cell signal usually stinks and the clip gets stuck a lot.  I was hoping maybe someone on the list could point me towards the player who made this clip, so that maybe I could get an mp3 of it.  Then I could listen all the time without getting jammed up due to poor cell signal.

Help me someone!

Thanks in advance,
Bill
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T