Re: [Harp-L] Season Of The Witch A minor

Thank's for theÂtrackÂJohn, nice work.
Tood

________________________________
From: "MundHarp@xxxxxxx" <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 4:58:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Season Of The Witch A minor

Todd said:
<<
Doing a Halloween gig this Saturday nightÂand we just added Season of the Witch
by Donovan to the set list. Practicing it last night was pretty cool.
I finally get to use my Lee Oskar natural minor tuning.Â
DoesÂany one here have any recording of them selves doingÂthis tune theyâd like
to share?
If so Iâd love to hear them for some moreÂideas.

I really like this tune, and have been playing it with various bands since
hearing it when Donovan first put it out on an LP back in the 1960s.

It was included inÂmy "John Walden's Blues Band" CD released back in 1997 in the
UK. As far as I know, that CD is not currently "catalogued"...

But I'd be happy to email the track to any harp-L person who might like to hear
my take on that song, dating back from 13 years ago. Just contact me off list...
Free of charge, of course.

I have already sentÂa copy of the file to Todd directly.

Best wishes,

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines