[Harp-L] Just a note to say thanks

I thought I'd take a second to say thanks to the harp community. Some of you
already know that my fiance is having medical problems at the moment and I'm
sure that some of you who have placed orders recently have done so in an effort
to help out. It is very much appreciated. I also appreciate the patience those
of you with orders in already have shown. We don't know if Joy is going to have
to have surgery or not, but there's a good chance she will, we'll know more
after tomorrows doctor visit.

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support both in kind words
and orders, both have meant a lot to us.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...