RE: [Harp-L] Digitech Question

The actual effects available on the pedal is a more important
consideration, once you've picked a pedal that does what you
want you can always match your microphone to the pedal's input.

Having said that, I picked a vocal processor (a Boss VE-20) partially
because I could plug my SM-58 microphone straight into it, but I
just wanted to expand the palette of timbres available and wasn't
aiming to reproduce any particular sound.

Patrick