[Harp-L] CRYSTAL Elements for sale. Real good ones

I thought I'd list them here so they will go to a good home.  I don't like
ebay either.

I went through a box and found some pretty nice sounding crystals in
which I'm keeping 4 and then selling 8  and some that didn't make my cut
should someone want to use them with a big output amp.  There's 7 of those
151's for 50 bucks total including shipping.

If you want more than 1 just make me an offer.

The following elements are the real good ones:

There's  2 Black Face Astatic MC151' and one Bright Face 151 and they are
pretty hot with real good tonal parameters...... guaranteed warm tone, great
mid range and high output.  Very hard to find something like these.....
$100 each
I'm also selling 1 bright mid range toned and high output  Primo Crystal
(I'm keeping the 2nd one) that came from the Calrad Green Bullet that Big
Walter would use... warm when cupped...$75
I also have a high output Rion Crystal from an Aiwa Bullet.  This element is
also bright in the mid range with high output. It does have low end when
cupped, but not like the 151's.  It's a hard to find element that is a
sleeper...I'm also keeping the 2nd one because they're rare and good....$75
I have 2 Shure 99A404 Crystal elements with good tone and real good output.
$50 each
And I have 1 Shure 99D404......if memory serves me correct, I think it's a
Shure Ceramic element....$50
Almost forgot that I have 3 NOS  Astatic MC 564-1.  Only one of them has
solder on it that I did.  I never overheat Crystals while soldering because
there's a method to reducing thermal expansion.
That one was bright with good output and I assume the others are the same.
$50 each.
I also have several Controlled Magnetic Hi Z elements that are mostly
99S556....$50 each.
  I also have some Low Z CM's that work great with the proper Hi Z  XFMR.
Some  Hi Z  XFMR's sound better than others with low Z CM's.  I've done all
that R&D years ago and have sold a bunch of them to very very happy
customers.  The proper Hi Z  XFMR will development great midrange. I'll
stop before I spill more beans.....  $20 each.

steve
www.myspace.com/thunderharpmics