[Harp-L] RE: Comment below by Michael Rubin

FYI-Lee Sankey, (Leesankey.com) is writing a book on this very subject, that
is a great fit with Michaels comment. To date, he has interviewed many of
the world class harp players, as well as noted musicians of other
instruments, all related to understanding the layout of their instruments.
I am not sure of the release date, but he will surely provide ample
notification on his blog or other sites.

	I do think truly understanding the layout of the harmonica is
	harder than guitar.
	Michael Rubin
	Michaelrubinharmonica.com