[Harp-L] RE How to "Customize" the awesome B-Radical Harmonica

Frank:

You know, where there's the will there's probably a way, but that would be like putting a Lamborghini engine into aÂFord Pinto! ;-)

Having just received my key of C B-Rad I've got to tell you, (coming from a guy who's owned and played harps from some of the best customizers out there) this harp is simply stunning and exceeded my highest expectations regarding all the following abbreviated list of qualities: air-tightness, reed setup, perfect tuning, beatless octaves throughout, chords perfectly with modified Just tuning, asthetics, efficient air handling, LOUDNESS, playability, and responsiveness to very light pressure. I could go on.ÂÂÂThere's little "not to like" here from my own personal perspective,Â(while appreciate the validity of alternate opinions.)Âso why mess with great engineering?

?Tendering offersÂtoÂsell your Lamborghini so you can get some new Ford Pintos? Let me know!

Zig

(Regarding: From: "Frank Franze" < franze52@xxxxxxx >
Is it "customizingly" Âpossible to put the reedplates of the B - Radical in a Marine Band? )