[Harp-L] Re: Jazmaan's Powerbender YouTube

Hi Jazmaan, Doug H stated exactly what I wanted to respond.

To add to what Doug said maybe you could show at the end of the video some passages in this tune where there is a clear advantage with this tuning and then play the same part on a Richter harp for example, to make the comparison very obvious to my also "unsophisticated ears" : )
Basically my question is when learning about new tunings: How can this tuning help me in this or that situation as compared with the Richter tuning?

Regards

Dan