  From: dmf 273
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 11:52 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Jazmaan's Powerbender YouTube

  I got over 125 views in less than 24 hours.  And yet not even one
  person posted any comments either on YouTube or here on Harp-l,
  whether negative or positive.  I would have thought that one of the
  first video demos of the Powerbender besides Brendan's own demos,
  would have caused some kind of reaction.  People were obviously
  curious enough to generate all those views.  Was it a case of "if you
  can't say something nice don't say anything at all?"

  Well actually I did get one offlist comment from Rob P. That was very
  kind and encouraging.  Thanks Rob.  But the rest of you guys, I don't
  know what to think.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifka7CSrQH0