From: Deb Wind <debseifriedwind@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Double Bass Harp questions
To: "Harp List" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010, 6:11 AM

There's a piece of music I like that I think would make a grand harmonica
quartet tune. However, the range of the music starts at C2, or the C two (2)
octaves BELOW middle C (middle C being C4).  I have read that the Hohner
265/58 goes down to Contra E and up to E.  To clarify, Contra E the same as
E2, correct? (With E4 being the E above middle C).

And if so, is there *any* production bass harp out there that goes all the
way down to C2?

Thanks in advance,

Deb