[Harp-L] Re: Principles of Backing: Charlie Winston/Ben Edwards

I agree with Steve: Ben is doing some great stuff with harp in a modern pop
context. He is an ex-student of mine, and become very attached to my CX-10
bendable Richter chroms (he uses them a lot on Charlie's stuff). He uses
effects very well too.

Ben's now really into my PowerBender tuning on diatonic. A Seydel endorser,
Ben has had Seydel make him several in different keys. After only a short
time he's starting to use the tuning live.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic