[Harp-L] Re: Digitech RP organ sounds on hunterharp.com

Thanks, Richard!

I had about 5 minutes to try and dial in an organ sound using just the
M9.  I did it in two patches - Synth-O-Matic with the Rotary/Drum.
You can even control the amount of cut you want.  I think using a
three patch system might sound better, but this way you can leave a
delay model on.

The M9 can run stereo too.  Plus, if you have a foot control (which
would require more money, yuck), you could control the speeds.

I think Jorge's sounds the best, but it should...my M9 was $250 used
and in perfect shape.

I will see what I can do for recording ASAP.  I would like to A/B with
the sound of a real Leslie rig and will see if I find anything on
Youtube.

Mike