From: Zack [mailto:zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 October 2010 18:24
To: Arthur Jennings
Cc: Aongus Mac Cana; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Which Key? Perfect Pitch

You can acquire relative pitch, but perfect pitch you have and sort of learn
it.

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Arthur Jennings <timeistight@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You don't need perfect pitch if you have a harmonica in your hand; you only
need to be able to hear the relationship between the note you are playing
and what the band is playing.

Unlike perfect pitch, this is skill you can aquire. The more you do it, the
easier it gets.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.