De: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Richard Hunter
Enviado el: jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010 09:43 a.m.
Para: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: RE: [Harp-L] Re: live video using effects

"Jorge Simonian" wrote:
<The rotary speaker simulator is the KORG G4. They stopped doing it in the
<90's. Very difficult to get I believe. I think that if you want to get a
<similar sound quality you have to get those most expensive pedals like the
<Heughes & Keffner I believe. But those are not cheap..

Jorge, I'm on record with my comments on your organ sound, which is first class.  I respectfully disagree regarding your comments above.  In my opinion, the rotary speaker simulation in the Digitech RPs from the 150/250/350 on is very convincing, and if you run it in stereo it's VERY convincing.  Theses devices sell for well under $200 apiece.

I recorded two live sets from a gig at Alpine Wines in Driggs ID this summer, and you can hear one of my RP patches with a bassman amp model and a rotary speaker effect on two of the pieces from that set, "Lo Rider" and "You won't Get Over Me."  You can hear both at my website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/from-the-alpine-wines-gig-you-wont-get-over-me/
and
http://www.hunterharp.com/electric-stuff-from-the-alpine/

Check it out for yourself.  By the way, I was running the RP355 in mono that night.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick