Re: [Harp-L] harp tunings

I made a harmonic minor version of the major cross, and it does this with no
bends--
I will post a YouTube of the tuning--but the best way to describe it is,
just like Major Cross but with a minor third and sixth--
So if you start with a Bb harp, you would raise blow 1 to C, draw 1 to Db,
blow 2 to E, draw 2 stays an F.
That's 5, b6, 7, and tonic (F).
Now raise blow 3 to G, lower draw 3 to Ab.
Lower blow 5 to Db.
Lower draw 7 to Ab.
Lower blow 8 to Db.
And lower blow 10 to Ab, for the minor third of F.
I will attach a chart, don't think it will get thru tho.