[Harp-L] Re: Perfect Pitch (formerly;What Key?)

I got given some advice on this subject from a grizzled ol' Texas
guitarist.I won't name him save to say he is always on "The Road".He told me
perfect pitch is when you throw a banjo over the piano and hit the accordion
or (in my case) the harp player.I must not have it. The only thing I've been
hit with is the neck of the bass guitar.I hang out near the drummer now.