[Harp-L] Re: Garden State Preview Video

Kudos to Danny G and his friend, Rick for putting forth this fantastic promotion for our 38th Festival coming up very soon on Nov.18. Danny helped us last year with another video promo and has topped that more that we could imagine.

This will be New Harmonica's second year as a vendor at the festival with Daron Stinton of Suzuki to  demonstrate and answer Suzuki related questions. We are also very pleased to have  Bill Price there to give a harmonica repair class and hang out every day to help repair your harps.

Just a reminder that seating is filling up at our Sat. dinner and to order your festival ticket package now either by going to our website: www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org or to Danny G at: newharmonica.com to take your orders by credit card; if you call him directly there is no processsing fee.  Our website does now have the seminars and performers schedules listed by day. Updates will be done both there and on Bassharp's International Giglist.

Hope you can join us at a first for our club; the evening before event at Trumpets Jazz Club with Rob Paparozzi being our front man and some other great players, plus open mic with a super trio for you.

Val Redler and Phil Caltabellotta