RE: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo & the Many Harps

"The last harp in the sequence is a C harp played in first position, I
believe"

Yes, I believe you are right. In the video it appears to be that way. Sounds like you knew Norton well. That was a great story! What a great player/performer/artist he was. May he rest in peace.
BW